May 8, 2008

wasted space?

As this blog is getting more and more popular overseas, I simply have to use English today. Just to keep my fans happy.
Discovered this wall of darkness in Regent Street two days ago.
I'm not familiar with "See it". Is it a brand? Is it a teaser for something (a shop?) coming soon?

Anyway - this is one of the busiest streets in London and my guess is that it would cost something in the vicinty of the BNP of El Salvador to advertise here. So, do I see the point with this message? Do I see it? Nope, I really don't.

Maybe I don't get it because I'm neither British, nor in the target group (always works to use that argument, doesn't it...?).

But then again - I'm not in the target group for this one either:
Same street. Same day. But this time a message with no secrets whatsoever. In other words; vast space not going to waste. I not only see it. I also understand it. And that's what it's all about. Isn't it?

No comments: